These milk chocolate brownies have the perfect dense, chewy and slightly gooey brownie texture with crinkly tops. Using melted milk chocolate in the brownie batter gives a creamy milk chocolate flavor that’s not too rich or overpowering. Then they’re filled with even more milk chocolate chips!
- Mix dry ingredients, set aside.
- In separate bowl, whisk all the wet ingredients until it mix well.
- Create espresso based use by mixing 10 ml Altopresso Robusta haldinfoods with 100 ml water.
- Pour based espresso into wet batter, and mix it smoothly.
- Add dry ingredients into wet batter. Mix until it create cookie dough, and then add chocolate chips.
- Scope the dough and put it into the sheet pan.
- Put into the oven and bake for 10 – 12 minutes.