The freshness of Thai tea and the surprising touch of chia seeds is a great choice to make your day more enjoyable. With the addition of ice cubes, it really does taste better!
Thai Tea: 4tbsp
1. Brew the Thai tea mix with 3 cups boiling water.
2. Strain and bring to room temperature.
3. Mix 3 tablespoons of chia seeds with 1 cup of the tea.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Meanwhile add the Swerve sweetener with the coconut milk.
6. Whisk and bring to a simmer, then turn off and let come to room temperature.
7. To make the chia drink, take half of the finished chia seeds and add 1 cup of the remaining Thai tea. Mix well and then pour in as much of the sweetened coconut milk as you wish.
8. The quantities I’ve used should be able to make 2 drinks and the coconut milk should be enough for at least 2 drinks maybe more depending on how much you use.